- Nate Silver: Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• The Guardian article explaining how Nate Silver predicted the U.S. election? —Jerome Ludwig
• About the hilarious Drunk Nate Silver meme happening among a certain type of Twitter user? —Asher Klein
• About this awesome new blog White People Mourning Romney? —Luca Cimarusti
• Architect Stanley Tigerman advising Rahm to rethink on Prentice? —Deanna Isaacs
• That Paris Review piece in which the writer goes book shopping with venerated Washington Post book critic Michael Dirda? —Tal Rosenberg
• About that new translation of Quintus Cicero's electioneering advice to his more famous brother, Marcus Cicero? (Tips: lie, attack, instill hope.) —Kate Schmidt
• About the Jehovah's Witnesses' antimasturbation video for the deaf set to 50 Cent's "In Da Club"? —Mike Sula