- An act of God's judgment against Republicans? You be the judge.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• This essay that poses the question: Was Hurricane Sandy God's judgment on Republicans? —Jerome Ludwig
• The NYT story about 15 inmates who escaped from a Newark halfway house during Hurricane Sandy (all but one have been recaptured)? —Tal Rosenberg
• That City Hall is correcting the "inadvertence" of recording Tribune reporters without their consent? —Tony Adler
• This photo-essay about Venice after its worst flooding in 20 years? —Ben Sachs
• The story behind the genius that produced "Call Me Maybe" and the evil empire that is his band: Nickelback's Chad Kroeger? —Asher Klein
• About how carrots are keeping a Catalan theater alive? —Kate Schmidt