- Brian Eno as a young man dressed as a woman.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• These triple-X photos from the Petraeus affair? —J.R. Jones
• David Simon, showing his genius once again, on Petraeus? —Jennifer McLaughlin
• The arguments against legalizing pot? —Mick Dumke
• Barbara Brotman on those nasty new el cars? —Deanna Isaacs
• The Las Vegas writer who wishes his city could find its own Boss Daley? —Mick Dumke
• That the guy who spent years modifying his body to look like a cat died in an apparent suicide? —Jerome Ludwig
• That Mother Jones interview with the great Brian Eno? —Kate Schmidt
• New York Times food critic Pete Wells's letter to Guy Fieri? —Mike Sula
• This LA Times story commemorating the 20th anniversary of Angels in America and asking whether the money and moral support that helped make it possible would be available today? —Tony Adler