- Raymond Carver, just looking for a quick hookup.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
About how fracking is killing farm animals? —Mike Sula
• About what we'd be doing in Washington if we were genuinely interested in addressing homelessness? —Steve Bogira
• About the journalistic SWAT team looking into tax havens? —Tony Adler
• "The Man Who Charged Himself With Murder," Jennifer Gonnerman's riveting tale in New York magazine? —Steve Bogira
• Raymond Carver's OKCupid profile, as edited by Gordon Lish? —Jerome Ludwig
• A consideration of Chris Ware's oeuvre in the New York Review of Books? —Tal Rosenberg
• About how Damien Hirst has jumped the shark? —Kate Schmidt
• About the largest strike in fast-food history? —Ben Sachs
• The New Yorker's review of a history of peanut butter? —Mick Dumke
• This actually awesome, challenging, non-nauseating Skrillex video game? —Asher Klein