- Stan Honda/Getty
- Some cars for cheap, but there's a catch . . .
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That the most secretive Super PAC in 2012 was Obama's? —Tal Rosenberg
• That the market is likely to get flooded with cars damaged by Superstorm Sandy? —Tony Adler
• That Rupert Murdoch is shutting down the Daily, News Corp.'s iPad-only publication? —Tal Rosenberg
• Gangbanger-like-me scholar and former University of Chicago grad student Sudhir Venkatesh's critics? —Deanna Isaacs
• This Archer-esque account of a financier's 1985 murder that'll have you thinking the CIA killed its own man? —Asher Klein
• That the Pope's gonna start tweeting? —Jerome Ludwig
• That state officials in South Africa have determined at the buttocks to be an inappropriate name for a school? —Ben Sachs
• Poetry promoter Fred Sasaki's city sticker proposal for Chicago? —Mike Sula
• Twitter genius Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) on her ruthless battle with Chris Brown last week? —Kevin Warwick