- Shotgun Spratling/Neon Tommy
- Manti Te'o: Duped?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• The tale of Manti Te'o's mysterious girlfriend? —Tony Adler
• That Lance Armstrong shouldn't be punished for taking performance-enhancing drugs, but for being a huge asshole? —Tal Rosenberg
• This footage from DNAinfo of a CVS manager who wasn't charged with strangling a shoplifter to death quite clearly strangling a shoplifter to death? (Not exactly graphic or NSFW, but certainly a bit disturbing.) —Drew Hunt
• About American Airlines' new tech-friendly airplanes? (But will the new planes solve the airlines' problems with delays, cancellations, and malfunctions?) —Tal Rosenberg
• Laura Miller's review of Going Clear, the new Scientology expose by Lawrence Wright? —Sam Worley
• That 16-year-old Oak Park style blogger Tavi Gevinson released a cover of a Pet Shop Boys song on DNAinfo? (??) —Sam Worley