- Paul Natkin/NFL/Getty Images
- Never forget.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the link between concentrated poverty and the opportunity gap? —Steve Bogira
• That polyandry (the taking of multiple husbands) is a more common historical phenomenon than anthropologists previously believed? —Ben Sachs
• That Burger King has admitted to selling burgers with "very small trace levels of equine DNA"—that's horse meat—in the UK? —Tony Adler
• Jonathan Rosenbaum on Michael Roemer, whose indie classic Nothing but a Man recently played at the Film Center? —Ben Sachs
• How a Colorado math teacher could face criminal charges for participating in Diplo's "express yourself" viral campaign? —Leor Galil
• Jake Austen's "Oral History of 'The Super Bowl Shuffle'"? —John Dunlevy
• Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's inevitable critique of Girls? (Next up, Howie Long lists all the inaccuracies in The Newsroom.) —Tal Rosenberg