- AP Photo/Las Vegas Review-Journal, John Locher
- He claims to be "just like Rosa Parks," but he looks just like Cliven Bundy to me.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That white folks in America tend to breathe cleaner air than do people of color? —Tony Adler
• That both Democrats and Republicans have realized they need votes from women to win elections this fall? —Mick Dumke
• The New York Times Sunday Dialogue about school segregation and the "choice" remedy? —Steve Bogira
• That Cliven Bundy described himself as "just like Rosa Parks." —Drew Hunt
• Charles Pierce on the racism of L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling? —Tal Rosenberg
• That this is the age of "idea-savvy journalists (Malcolm Gladwell, Michael Lewis) rather than of scholars and intellectuals"? —Steve Bogira
• That the U.S. Department of Justice may be forcing banks to terminate the accounts of porn stars? —Ben Sachs
• Matthew Weiner's Paris Review interview? —Aimee Levitt
• This moving profile of Clyde Bruckman, one of the great mystery men of the golden age of movie comedy? —J.R. Jones
• Or see this map of U.S. state stereotypes according to British people? —Aimee Levitt