Sign up for our newsletters Subscribe
* Time has a great profile of the innovative local software company 37signals, who have become well-regarded among Netizens for their simple, beautifully designed software. Their design and usability blog, Signal vs. Noise, is a must-read and has given me great advice over the years.
* Andrew Huff reflects on four years of Gapers Block.
* Coudal's Verse by Voice makes for a great midday poetry break.
* A couple of my favorite local bloggers are compiling a list of poetry for the college graduate. My sole suggestion, Auden's Musee des Beaux Arts, has already been made. It's not that I'm totally ignorant of poetry, I just thought the better genre for the grad was rock. Um . . . "Bastards of Young"? "Hung on a Bad Peg"?
* The always wonderful Martin Marty Center Web forum examines how malls borrow from religious categories to simulate a sacred space.