Sign up for our newsletters Subscribe
* Jabir Muhammad, son of Elijah, is suing Tony Rezko and the chief urologist at Stroger Hospital.
* Occasionally reportage reads like fiction: "Sueppel said he had killed his wife and children, then driven to a city park and attempted to drown himself by jumping in the Iowa River. But he kept floating, Kelsay said."
* Homer Glen cracks down on light.
* This could end up with adorable results.
* It's a fun time to be an ag trader.
* Veteran sports vendor Mo Moshinsky, 1922-2008.