Join the crew from Coudal Partners tonight at Fulton Lounge (955 W. Fulton Market) to celebrate the release of Field Tested Books, a compilation of 140+ essays by a range of writers, designers, actors, and artists reflecting on how our surroundings influence our appreciation of books and vice versa.
Among the contributors set to attend and read are:
- Kevin Guilfoile (author of Cast of Shadows)
- Wendy McClure (Bust columnist, NY Times contributor, and author of I'm Not the New Me)
- Nathan Rabin (head writer of The Onion A/V Club)
- Lori Andrews (author of Sequence)
- Claire Zulkey (blogger and TV critic for The Onion A/V Club and the LA Times)
- James Finn Garner (author of several books, including Politically Correct Fairy Tales)
- Andrew Huff (editor/publisher of Gapers Block)
- Mark Bazer (syndicated humor columnist and host of The Interview Show)
- Annie Logue (writer and author of Hedge Funds for Dummies)
- Rosecrans Baldwin (editor of The Morning News, appearing via iChat from Paris)
The event kicks off at 7 PM and is free with a cash bar; e-mail Michele@coudal.com to let her know you're coming.