Sign up for our newsletters Subscribe
Maybe my worldview is cynical and suspicious, but I definitely look at any viral video with the default assumption that it's the work of a marketing group. One of the more obvious signs that a viral video is a PR stunt is the prominent placement of a product. Keeping that in mind, what might this video (after the jump) of a guy having an apparently ecstasy-fueled one-man rave in his living room be trying to sell?
- A new type of fast-acting ecstasy.
- Hipster Runoff Genre Shirts.
- A Crystal Castles record.
- A St. Vincent record. (Which would make for a truly epic non sequitur.)
- A brand of underwear that won't fall down while you're having one-man underwear raves.
- A pill that counteracts any desire, whether natural or drug-induced, to put videos of yourself doing embarrassing things on the Internet.