Sign up for our newsletters Subscribe
- gotten a flat tire in West Hollywood
- been characterized by one letter writer as “shifting gears just like a defiant trucker charging down a steep grade with the smell of burning rubber in his nostrils”
- declined to seek the release of Justice Department ethics documents concerning his term as House speaker
- averred, “You can't put a gun rack in a Volt. . . . We believe in the right to bear arms, and we like to bear the arms in our trucks!"
- learned about “facts” from Herman Cain, who commented about Gingrich, troublingly, “Contrary to what the mainstream, lame-stream media says, he can actually pull it out.”