- Eva Rinaldi
- Pictured: Narcissistic, nonfeminist pop princess, according to some.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Chicago is number 41 on New York magazine's list of reasons to love New York? —Tony Adler
• About the concern of billionaires that higher taxes could make it impossible for them to buy politicians? (A new study shows the cost of an average politician "has soared exponentially over the past decade," Andy Borowitz adds.) —Steve Bogira
• About the mom who went to jail for putting her kids in a better school? —Deanna Isaacs
• That controversy surrounds the CIA operative at the center of the new movie Zero Dark Thirty? —Mick Dumke
• Nicole Cliff's real-time dissection of why she can't get through a book without detouring to the Internet every five seconds to devour any vaguely relevant sliver of info related to what she's reading? —Kevin Warwick
• This beautifully illustrated explanation of how Edgewater became a community area? —Julia Thiel
• About the narcissistic nonfeminism of pop "princess" Taylor Swift? —Jerome Ludwig