Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Kuma's Corner has official plans to open a second location in perhaps the least metal neighborhood in Chicago, Lincoln Park? —Luca Cimarusti
• That there's such a thing as the Broadway World Chicago awards? —Tony Adler
• An interview "with Ali Soufan, the lead FBI investigator into the USS Cole bombing and the man who first discovered the identities of the 9/11 hijackers," on the portrayal of torture in Zero Dark Thirty? (And about how U.S. "senators are complaining about fake torture when they could be showing us the truth about the real stuff"?) —John Dunlevy
• New Yorker legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin questioning whether the Second Amendment really gives individuals the right to bear arms? —Mick Dumke
• About how CTA riders need to beware the poop-sock bandit? —Luca Cimarusti
• Another ridiculous-but-entertaining BuzzFeed listicle, this time of the 25 funniest autocorrects of 2012? —Tal Rosenberg