• Mark Brown continues to hammer
46th Ward alderman James Cappleman over his attempt to bum-rush the Salvation Army food truck out of Uptown.
• The restaurant industry is rallying behind former Urban Union partner/future Juno partner Jason Chan, who's battling throat cancer.
• Grub Street Chicago and the Daily Meal confirm that the Sun-Times is shit-canning its food section in favor of an advertising insert called Taste.
• Mark Smrecek is a fat hoarder.
• It's legal for whiskey-flavored vodka to call itself whiskey, according to Chuck Cowdery.