Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That President Obama has failed to place a single judge on the nation's second most important court, the D.C. circuit court of appeals? (Four of the 11 seats are vacant; Republican filibusters are the main culprit.) —Steve Bogira
• About what it's like to re-report Bob Woodward's book on John Belushi? (Short answer: you report the same facts, but without adding your own interpretation to them.) —Tal Rosenberg
• John Greenfield on why the State Street pedestrian mall was a "failure"? —John Dunlevy
• Prospect magazine's starstruck portrait of Garry Wills (crab cakes!)? —Kate Schmidt
• That Snoop Dogg would like to burn one down with a couple of presidential types? —Mick Dumke
• About the dad who hacked Donkey Kong so his daughter could play as a girl character? —Aimee Levitt