Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That it's not just parking meters but parking garages that the Daley administration got wrong? —Tony Adler
• About how Margaret Sullivan is revolutionizing the public editor position at the New York Times? —Tal Rosenberg
• That President Obama's NCAA tourney picks arguably ignore the basic rights of players? —Mick Dumke
• About the nonbombshell that is the work of the New Yorker fact-checker assigned to In Cold Blood, as shown on newly uncovered proofs? —Kate Schmidt
• That director Lynne Ramsay went MIA on her latest film shoot? —Ben Sachs
• That the new video game BioShock Infinite was based in part on the 1893 World's Fair? —Aimee Levitt