- Rob Carr/Getty Images
- Koji Uehara: Read his blog.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the real-time map of births and deaths that is a little too eerie? —Kevin Warwick
• That the national security apparatus has been secretly collecting millions of records a month, potentially including e-mails, from Google and Yahoo? —Mick Dumke
• Naomi Klein on how the science of climate change says we either revolt or we're fucked? —Tony Adler
• Yasmin Nair's hilarious and fascinating disquisition on shit? —Sam Worley
• Glenn Greenwald on leaving the Guardian? —Tal Rosenberg
• About photographer Mark Nixon's portraits of much-loved stuffed animals? —Aimee Levitt
• Or see these great photographs of American malls in the 80s? —Gwynedd Stuart
• About Red Sox closer Koji Uehara's blog, translated courtesy of the Boston Globe? ("After everything is finished, I’m going to drink a lot of beer.") —Kate Schmidt
• Take-out joint Real Kitchen dressed up as Alinea for Halloween? —Mike Sula