Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That the secretive political apparatus led by the right-wing Koch brothers now includes 17 different groups that together raised at least $407 million in the 2012 elections? —Mick Dumke
• That, according to California congressman Henry Waxman, it looks like "the Tribune Company is looting" its newspapers? —Deanna Isaacs
• That young, new drivers who reach for their cell phones increase the risk of a crash by 700 percent? (Eating while driving only triples the risk.) —Steve Bogira
• This reconsideration of the Tonya Harding-Nancy Kerrigan rivalry? —Aimee Levitt
• That Run Run Shaw, cofounder of the Shaw Brothers movie studio, has died at 106? —Ben Sachs
• Buzz Osborne of the Melvins on "bands that were good, but blew it"? —Tal Rosenberg