- AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster
- Obama says that it's important to go forward with marijuana legalization.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• Glenn Greenwald on Martin Luther King's antimilitarist views? —Ben Sachs
• New Yorker editor David Remnick's profile of President Obama? —Tal Rosenberg
• That President Obama said he believes marijuana is no more dangerous than alcohol and that it's "important" to go forward with legalization? —Mick Dumke
• About a controversial Grantland article that raises serious journalism ethics questions about transgender subjects and suicide? —Tal Rosenberg
• About the 15 most depressing books in literary history? —Aimee Levitt
• That Jane Austen was not a game theorist after all? —Aimee Levitt
• Or see images of beaded weapons and costumed African vendors, from Ralph Ziman's Los Angeles gallery show? —Tony Adler
• That Paramount Pictures has become the first major movie studio to stop releasing 35-millimeter prints? —J.R. Jones
• This conversation between Kanye West and 12 Years a Slave director Steve McQueen? —Drew Hunt
• Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman's explanation of his much-discussed postgame interview from last night? —Tal Rosenberg
• The hilarious spoof of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's Gmail account? —Kevin Warwick