- Neil Steinberg/Sun-Times
- Who will supply new bicycles now that Divvy's local supplier has gone belly-up?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Chicago's Divvy bike supplier has gone belly-up? —Deanna Isaacs
• Grantland editor-in-chief Bill Simmons's letter of explanation and apology over the publishing of "Dr. V's Magical Putter" and a companion piece by local writer Christina Kahrl about what went wrong in the reporting of the story? —Tal Rosenberg
• That lawyers are trying to reopen the case of black South Carolinian George Stinney, who was 14 in 1944, when the state put him to death for murdering two white girls? —Tony Adler
• About more evidence of the "complex relationship" between drinking and creativity? —Mick Dumke
• About hosting a plantation retreat and the regret still felt in not addressing the flat-out wrongness of the whole thing? —Kevin Warwick
• That thanks to Amadeus, Archimedes, Balthasar, Emma, and other bald ibises, we now have evidence for why birds fly in a V formation? —Steve Bogira
• About an Edmonton man with severe autism whose talent for assembling furniture inspired his father to start a new business, "Made by Brad"? —Ben Sachs
• This interview with Chad Wys? —Drew Hunt
• That Biquette, the French goat that appeared to really love Singapore grindcore outfit Wormrot, has died? —Leor Galil
• That Nas ghostwrote "Gettin' Jiggy wit It" and Jay-Z penned flows for Bugs Bunny? —Jessica Cohn
• About this cover of "The Super Bowl Shuffle" featuring Jim James, Kyle Kinane, Colt Cabana, and Lil Bub? —Brianna Wellen