- Scott Ehardt/Wikimedia Commons
- Give me a break.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That this actually is the coldest winter in 30 years (thus confirming the legitimacy of all of our complaining)? —Jessica Cohn
• That e-cigarettes are a $1.5 billion industry, but one that may be killed by FDA regulation? —Tal Rosenberg
• This multipart story about a reporter's quest to take advantage of Spain's offer of citizenship to Jews whose ancestors were expelled from the country in 1492? —Tony Adler
• About the Tokyo-based campaign group "Women Who Will Not Have Sex With Men Who Vote for Yoichi Masuzoe"? —Ben Sachs
• About a new study's claim that shivering is a form of exercise? —Brianna Wellen
• About where TV and film crews filmed in Chicago last year? —Leor Galil
• About a Philadelphia City Paper reporter's investigation of a Philadelphia Weekly cover story about a local musician with a lot of Twitter followers? —Leor Galil
• That the first KitKat boutique opened in Tokyo? (Yes, a store for only Kit Kat candy bars). —Jessica Cohn