- Marc ROUSSEL/Wikimedia Commons
- Sacre bleu!
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About how Chicago's neighborhoods got their names? (With a lot of helpful addenda in the comments section. Chicagoans are so smart!) —Aimee Levitt
• About the hedge fund investor's crusade to bring down Herbalife, and the billion dollars he's bet on its collapse? —Steve Bogira
• This chilling interview with Peter Lanza, father of Adam, the Sandy Hook killer? —Aimee Levitt
• That a group of Democratic senators will give speeches and tweet about climate change all night from the floor of the Senate? —Mick Dumke
• Danah Boyd on how social media and the Internet might be helpful for adolescent development? —Tal Rosenberg
• That the Chicago Tribune forgot about the time change and turned back the clock, blasting the French and their damnable berets? (The World's Greatest Newspaper is pro baseball cap and Bruce Rauner.) —Kate Schmidt
• That south-side rapper RondoNumbaNine has been charged with murder? —Leor Galil