- AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill
- Zach Galifianakis (pictured) scored an Obama interview.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That the CIA illegally searched the computers of a Senate committee investigating the agency's interrogation techniques? —Mick Dumke
• About a series of new studies about whether invertebrates, particularly crabs and lobsters, feel pain? —Aimee Levitt
• About the various inconveniences that will arise during the forthcoming Blue Line renovations? —Tal Rosenberg
• That Stonehenge might actually be a gigantic glockenspiel? —Aimee Levitt
• About the life and work of Robert Ashley, an American opera composer whose radical works seem to be receiving widespread attention only now that he's died? (His last opera, Crash, will premiere at the Whitney Biennial in April.) —Kate Schmidt
• The Morning News Tournament of Books? —Aimee Levitt
• That Frank Ocean told Chipotle to "fuck off"? —Drew Hunt
• That you can stream the new Skrillex album, which features a track with Chance the Rapper? —Leor Galil
• Or watch President Obama plug the Affordable Care Act on Between Two Ferns while host Zach Galifianakis looks at his watch and asks if "this is what they mean by 'drones'"? —Steve Bogira