• Welcome to Sarajevo, Michael Winterbottom's 1997 Cannes Film Festival entry.
• Manufactured Landscapes, Jennifer Baichwal's documentary about Edward Burtynsky.
• The Long Good Friday, a British gangster picture directed by John Mackenzie.
• Le Grand Amour, Pierre Etax's finest film.
• Demonlover, Olivier Assayas's thriller
• Sisters of Gion, "a watershed in the career of Kenji Mizoguchi," says Andrea Gronvall.
• The Private Life of Henry VIII, starring Charles Laughton as the titular king.
For even more selections, check out OMTWN, your go-to spot for streaming recommendations. Happy watching!