- Sun-Times Media
- Kurt Cobain may have been a great singer, but he was bad at keeping his place clean.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That President Obama is proposing an end to the bulk collection of phone records by the federal government? —Mick Dumke
• A U.S. Congressman's take on what it means that S&P 500 companies are currently "sitting on" $1,265,836,000,000? —Tony Adler
• That a recent referendum shows a couple million Venetians would support Veneto's secession from Italy? —Kate Schmidt
• That former Clinton antagonist David Brock is now playing for Team Hillary? —J.R. Jones
• That no matter how "exhilarating" it seems, parachute jumping from the World Trade Center will get you arrested? —Keshia Bardney
• About Upworthy, the left-leaning website that uses crass conservative tactics to get out liberal politics by exploiting "a human craving for righteousness"? —Tal Rosenberg
• About how Hollywood postracialism may not be such a great thing if filmmakers are just changing characters' skin colors instead of telling stories that are really about African-Americans? —Aimee Levitt
• That Gloria Steinem turns 80 today and has decided to celebrate by going to Botswana to ride elephants? —Aimee Levitt
• That Molly Soda is now an advice columnist for Bullett? —Leor Galil
• About what an Antiques Roadshow appraiser experiences behind the scenes? —Kevin Warwick
• Or see pictures of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love's disgusting LA apartment? —Gwynedd Stuart