- Hard to believe, but they're kosher.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That part of the reason Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 hasn't been found is because the oceans are polluted? —Drew Hunt
• About how 911 response times in Chicago vary by neighborhood? —John Dunlevy
• About age bias in Silicon Valley's tech community? —Tal Rosenberg
• That an activist claiming to be Darth Vader is running for president of Ukraine? —Mick Dumke
• About new findings that suggest the 14th-century bubonic plague was actually a pneumonic plague, spread through the air? —Tony Adler
• Meg Wolitzer on the inspiration for her novel The Interestings? —Aimee Levitt
• Or see this map of baseball fandoms, at least based on Facebook "likes"? —Aimee Levitt
• About how Ritz's new bacon-flavored crackers are also kosher? —Aimee Levitt