- AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin
- The truth is out there.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That led by Justice Roberts, the Supreme Court may continue its deregulation of political campaigns far beyond its decision yesterday? —Steve Bogira
• About Bill Clinton's belief in aliens? —Brianna Wellen
• About the leader of Turkey's politically influential Islamic sex cult, and his harem of surgically enhanced concubines? —Mike Sula
• That 42nd Ward alderman Brendan Reilly is trying to limit the size and speed of Segway tours? —Jake Malooley
• That the Sun-Times has the most bylines by women? —Brianna Wellen
• That Thalia Hall is opening in May? —Leor Galil
• An interview with Amy Morton, who's directing The Way West for her home ensemble, Steppenwolf Theatre? —Tony Adler
• About Mike Judge's cultural influences (from Leave It to Beaver to Geto Boys)? —Jake Malooley
• This eulogy to Television Without Pity, the website that invented the smart-ass TV recap (and, incidentally, sustained me through many boring office jobs) and is shutting down tomorrow forever? —Aimee Levitt