- AP Photo/Susan Walsh
- Tramps like us, baby we were born to be in a library at Duke University.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• Stephen Hawking's warning to the world regarding artificial intelligence? —Tony Adler
• About the Bicentennial Improvements Project, a plan to redesign the center of Logan Square? —Ben Sachs
• That Illinois and Wisconsin have more bars than grocery stores? —Brianna Wellen
• That biking in Chicago has doubled since the year 2000? —Tal Rosenberg
• That racial diversity in journalism hasn't improved over the last 20 years, though gender diversity has, and people in the field are now better educated and more ethical? —Mick Dumke
• That the Hancock building has a new attraction that lets you "tilt" over Chicago? —Keshia Bardney
• About the group of retired Chicagoans who video chat with young Brazilians to help them learn English? (Warning: your heart is about to get warm.) —Jessica Cohn
• That Bruce Springsteen's first draft of "Born to Run" is now on display in a library at Duke? —Aimee Levitt
• About the video game based on Future and Kanye West's "I Won"? —Leor Galil