- ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images
- "After the game, you know I'll be at that movie theater to catch the new Angelina Jolie movie."
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the latest in defensive architecture, designed to keep the poor and homeless at bay? —Tony Adler
• How the closing of a supermarket changed an urban neighborhood? —Mick Dumke
• That the Western-Belmont overpass will be demolished in 2015? —Tal Rosenberg
• Slavoj Zizek on the "historical irony" of the Kiev protests? —Ben Sachs
• About the ad protesting the Redskins' team name that's going to run during the NBA Finals tonight? —Will Greenberg
• Remembrances of beloved gallerist Hudson, who died in February? —Tony Adler
• About the 1909 Tin Pan Alley hit that introduced sex to American pop music? —Aimee Levitt
• About Realistic TV Ratings? (E.g.: "TV-ADJ: Show may contain crude, indecent, intense, suggestive, strong, coarse, graphic, explicit, or sexual adjectives.") —Steve Bogira
• That LeBron James went to see Maleficent by himself following the Miami Heat's game one loss in the 2014 NBA Finals? —Drew Hunt