- AP Photo/Chris Pizzello
- "I'm not sorry."
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• The latest evidence that people are more racially biased when they're economically distressed? —Mick Dumke
• That Eric Cantor outspent David Brat $5.7 million to $231,000? (But Brat had God on his side, the victorious Brat says.) —Steve Bogira
• That Russia's culture ministry has condemned a puppet show because it depicts what the bureaucrats regard as a gay relationship between a boy and his pillow? —Tony Adler
• Everything you ever wanted to know about iced coffee? —Aimee Levitt
• The Onion's version of Buzzfeed? —Leor Galil
• McSweeney's version of a Buzzfeed quiz? —Aimee Levitt
• That Willis Earl Beal left XL Recordings? —Leor Galil
• This list of every tour that Morrissey's ever canceled? —Luca Cimarusti