- AP Photo/John Locher
- Where will he go?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That companies skipping out on their taxes are still getting taxpayer-funded contracts from the federal government? —Mick Dumke
• That the man who was trapped in a visiting room at Cook County Jail for more than 30 hours while visiting his son has filed court papers? —Kerry Cardoza
• That Nazi Germany's perfect Aryan baby was a Jew? —Tony Adler
• About what a nosey parker Facebook has been all along? —Kate Schmidt
• This response by a 44-year-old woman to 55-year-old Tom Junod's Esquire article in praise of 42-year-old women? And this parody in praise of 42-year-old men? —Aimee Levitt
• Steve Dahl on the 35th anniversary of Disco Demolition Night, explaining how he believes charges of racism and homophobia became attached to the event? —Jake Malooley
• Matthew McConaughey interviewing Richard Linklater? —Tal Rosenberg
• This LeBron James profile that was killed by Nike? —Tal Rosenberg