- Paul John Higgins/Getty Images
- We'll use any reason to repost this image.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That the city of Chicago has agreed to allow the public to see records of alleged police misconduct—the result of a years-long legal battle? —Mick Dumke
• About guards beating inmates, often and with impunity, on Rikers Island? —Steve Bogira
• About one college's abysmal handling of an on-campus rape? —Aimee Levitt
• That the Atlantic thinks the Lucas Museum is a great idea? —Deanna Isaacs
• About the love-potion industry in Nigeria? —Ben Sachs
• About how J.K. Rowling used hand-drawn spreadsheets to plot out the Harry Potter books? —Aimee Levitt
• Ignatiy Vishnevetsky on going from filmmaker to critic and back again? —Tal Rosenberg