- Sun-Times Media
- It's like Hanukkah if Hanukkah were a celebration of Weird Al.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the hunger strikes of non-Afghan detainees being held in Afghanistan by the U.S.? —Ben Sachs
• That the Bulgari Spanish Steps and Tod's Roman Colosseum may not be very far away, as Italy enlists private firms to repair its monuments? —Kate Schmidt
• That more than 700 independent labels around the world are working together to promote "fair and transparent accounting" of digital music revenues? —Leor Galil
• About why it's so hard for you to get any work done? —Mick Dumke
• About the state of the American pit bull, the most misunderstood dog? —Aimee Levitt
• About why almond milk is pointless? —Lucy Wang
• That the KKK's latest recruitment tool is bags of candy? —Brianna Wellen
• That Weird Al is releasing a video a day for eight days (today's day three) and it's a lot of fun? —Gwynedd Stuart