Sign up for our newsletters Subscribe
• The Birds, Alfred Hitchcock's "most abstract film," according to Dave Kehr.
• Forbidden Planet, a sci-fi take on Shakespeare's The Tempest.
• The Godfather, Part II, the sequel that set the standard to which all others are held.
• The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp, Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger's classic.
• Minni and Moskowitz, John Cassavetes's romantic comedy.
• She Done Him Wrong, Lowell Sherman's Mae West vehicle.
• Tell No One, Guillaume Canet's thriller.
For even more selections, check out OMTWN, your go-to spot for streaming recommendations. Happy watching!