- AP Photo/Ray Stubblebine
- Not a Slats Grobnik fan?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Governor Quinn has pledged to live off the equivalent of the minimum wage as he tries to gain support for a November ballot measure on the issue? —Kerry Cardoza
• That business execs who see failure as a step to success are missing the point? —Steve Bogira
• About how chickens are about to be served with more feces in them? —Tal Rosenberg
• About Walmart ice cream sandwiches that don't melt? —Mike Sula
• About the battle over coconut water? —Aimee Levitt
• About the Goose Island brewer who's also a Great Lakes environmental activist? —Mick Dumke
• Cory Arcangel on Andy Warhol's long-lost computer art? —Tal Rosenberg
• That shamans from all over the world gathered for a festival in Siberia last week, and they didn't invite me? —Tony Adler
• The letter that an enraged Frank Sinatra sent Mike Royko back in 1976 and Royko's response? —Aimee Levitt