- Steve Dykes/Getty Images
- Watch your head!
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About how Medicare costs are actually on the decline?—Will Greenberg
• That the NCAA has agreed to a lawsuit settlement that's supposed to change the way head injuries are handled in college football and other sports? —Mick Dumke
• About the dangers of "cell extractions"—forcibly removing prisoners from their cells? —Steve Bogira
• That your selfie could reveal your life expectancy? —Brianna Wellen
• About the efforts to curb noise pollution in Seville? —Ben Sachs
• About the attacks by radical feminists against transgender people? —Aimee Levitt
• That college radio stations (including Georgia State's WRAS) are being sold to public-radio franchises and mainstreamed? —Kate Schmidt
• That a satanist temple is using the Hobby Lobby decision to exempt its members from antichoice laws? —Gwynedd Stuart
• About the tactics of pick-up artists, as told by a former believer in the lifestyle? —Kevin Warwick