- Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
- Flowers and pictures that are part of a growing memorial sit on the steps in front of the home where Robin Williams filmed the movie Mrs. Doubtfire.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the odd treatments being used for Ebola in Sierra Leone? —Will Greenberg
• That a man with dysbetalipoproteinemia has helped researchers in the fight against Alzheimer's? —Steve Bogira
• About the south-side mural the University of Chicago sponsored and then painted over? —Tony Adler
• About the movie theater manager in China who invented his own ratings system? —Ben Sachs
• Alex Pappademas on Robin Williams? —Tal Rosenberg
• That Robin Williams's death has already spurred a conversation about mental health and the availability of treatment? —Mick Dumke