- Courtesy Zara
- Honestly, what was Zara thinking?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About how a giant panda in China apparently faked a pregnancy to get special treatment? —Julia Thiel
• About the end of the happy wartime expat bubble in Kabul? —Aimee Levitt
• About the Zara top for infants and toddlers that looks like it came from Auschwitz? —Tony Adler
• That anxious interviewees fare better when provided negative feedback? —Lucy Wang
• That Pioneer Girl, an early draft of the Little House on the Prairie series, will finally be published this fall? —Aimee Levitt
• About the end of The Sopranos (plus some really great web design)? —Aimee Levitt
• About former tennis star Monica Seles's new YA romance series? —Tal Rosenberg
• About an iPad app created by Tom Hanks that replicates the sound and feel of a typewriter? —Tal Rosenberg