- Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
- The clothes aren't the only tacky thing at Urban Outfitters.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the assault weapon myth? —Steve Bogira
• About the NFL's secretive system of "problem solvers" for legal and PR issues? —Mick Dumke
• That we might be a lot happier with a little lithium? —Deanna Isaacs
• That Microsoft bought Minecraft for more than $2 billion? —Drew Hunt
• Urban Outfitters' Kent State University sweatshirt, with holes and dark red spatters that reminded a lot of people of the 1970 KSU massacre? —Tony Adler
• That Team USA won the FIBA (basketball) World Cup? —Tal Rosenberg
• The complete guide to fall TV premiere dates? —Molly Raskin
• About the Running of the Llamas in Hammond, Wisconsin? —Aimee Levitt