- Wong Maye-E/AP Photos
- Where'd ya go?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About a breakthrough in Alzheimer's research? —Steve Bogira
• About what Kim Jong-un's disappearance might mean for North Korea? —Tal Rosenberg
• That Bruce Rauner has again released only the cover sheets of his tax returns, without the revealing attachments and schedules? —Steve Bogira
• About Jean Tirole, winner of this year's Nobel Prize in economics "for his work on the best way to regulate large, powerful firms in industries including banking and communications"? —John Dunlevy
• Meredith Graves on the Sun Kil Moon/War on Drugs feud and the language of male violence? —Molly Raskin
• About what kids around the world eat for breakfast? —Paul John Higgins
• About the California farmer who grows pumpkinsteins, pumpkins that look like Frankenstein's monster's head? —Aimee Levitt