- AP Photo/Steven Senne
- Jay Cutler having a great, horrible season.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Ebola policies made in panic can be counterproductive? —Steve Bogira
• About the real reason so many people claim to be gluten intolerant? —Aimee Levitt
• That scientists now think humans were having crazy Neanderthal sex 60,000 years ago? —Tony Adler
• That gladiators had postworkout drink routines too? —Megan Thielking
• A new Wells Tower story, about the most prolific counterfeiter in American history? —Tal Rosenberg
• About Jay Cutler's great, horrible season so far? —Mick Dumke
• About Nikola Mirotic, the European basketball superstar who's now playing for the Bulls? —Tal Rosenberg
• About Walmart's "fat girl" Halloween costumes? —Drew Hunt
• About Neighbors, the latest effort by The Room auteur Tommy Wiseau? (It's a sitcom! And, unfortunately, not screening in Chicago.) —Aimee Levitt
• That Batgirl got a hipster makeover? (I wonder how she affords that "Burnside" [Brooklyn] brownstone.) —Bianca Betancourt