- Even by their standards, Adult Swim gets weird with Too Many Cooks.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That key economic statistics aren't faked, but you can't trust them anyway? —Steve Bogira
• About the shortage of lawyers for child migrants fighting deportation? —Steve Bogira
• Or see the Endonym Map, where all the world's countries are labeled in their own language? —Aimee Levitt
• About Alayne Fleischmann, potentially the Edward Snowden of the subprime mortgage scandal? —Tony Adler
• Or watch the Adult Swim short Too Many Cooks, a spoof of 1980s sitcoms/harrowing nightmare? —Drew Hunt
• Or see these photos of farmer protests in France, complete with a burning pile of hay and manure used as a political statement? —Megan Thielking
• That the Chicago Public Schools may have gambled away $100 million on risky bond deals? —Mick Dumke