- AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty
- Black Friday goes green this year.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About all the ways Darren Wilson's grand jury testimony is unbelievable? —Aimee Levitt
• About Run the Jewels' performance in Saint Louis Monday night after the Ferguson announcement? —Aimee Levitt
• That Jian Ghomeshi has been arrested? —Drew Hunt
• That librarians in France discovered a previously unknown edition of the First Folio of Shakespeare's plays, in good condition and hiding out as an "unexceptional" book? —Tony Adler
• That National Book Awards winner Ursula K. Le Guin says we are "letting commodity profiteers sell [books] like deodorant," while "sales departments [are] given control over editorial"? —Deanna Isaacs
• About how vacuous tech-innovation talk, draconian managerial oversight, and Silicon Valley culture have plagued First Look Media? —Tal Rosenberg
• About Reverend Charles Moore, who killed himself in a strip-mall parking lot in Texas? —Tal Rosenberg
• That legal marijuana businesses are offering "Green Friday" shopping deals? —Mick Dumke
• About the time Barack Obama was on Check, Please!? —Drew Hunt