- Anna Kosali/Wikimedia Commons
- What if this is all a figment of your imagination?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Congress quietly made a deal with wealthy donors allowing the latter to give ten times more to political campaigns than they were previously allowed? —Tal Rosenberg
• About how some of the Buffalo Jills, the Bills' cheerleaders, are suing the team for not paying them for hundreds of hours of practices, performances, and mandatory participation at events? —Aimee Levitt
• About one woman's delusional pregnancy? —Gwynedd Stuart
• The Golden Globe nominees? —Brianna Wellen
• The Guardian on local rapper Serengeti? —Tal Rosenberg
• This grandpa's Snapchat Christmas? —Sue Kwong