- AP Photo/Comedy Central, Scott Gries
- Au revoir, Colbert Report!
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Nebraska and Oklahoma are suing Colorado over marijuana legalization? —John Dunlevy
• That Chicago's red light cameras may actually cause as many accidents as they prevent? —Mick Dumke
• That instead of campaigning over the holidays, Mayor Emanuel will be chillin' in Chile? —Steve Bogira
• About how to choose the right cold medicine? —Drew Hunt
• About Duck Duck Go—Google's tiniest, fiercest competitor—a search engine offering direct answers to people's queries? —Sue Kwong
• That 80s hip-hop producer Larry Smith has died? —Leor Galil
• Why Colbert might have chosen Neutral Milk Hotel's "Holland, 1945" as the outro track for his final episode? —Mara Shalhoup
• How this Wicker Park expat's "Ode to the 'Hood" playlist became a social media sensation? —Sue Kwong