- AP Photo/Eric Risberg
- Coming to a road near you?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• The latest on Google's self-driving car? —Drew Hunt
• About who's on and who's off the State Sponsors of Terrorism list, and why? —Tony Adler
• That Paul Nungesser, the Columbia student accused of raping Emma Sulkowicz, who has vowed to carry around a mattress until he leaves school, has finally spoken? —Aimee Levitt
• That the Graduate School of Journalism at Columbia University will conduct a review of Rolling Stone's UVA rape story? —J.R. Jones
• About a group of journalists and researchers who try to unmask anonymous Internet trolls? —Tal Rosenberg
• About "generation gig"? —Brianna Wellen
• About the various ways a single meal at the nation's largest restaurant chains can add up to 2,000 total calories? —Tal Rosenberg
• This lovely reflection on the last night of Hannukah, and learning to ride without training wheels? —Julia Thiel
• One photographer's perspective on the end of Chicago's public housing? —Julia Thiel