• Blood in the Face, Anne Bohlen, Kevin Rafferty, and James Ridgeway's documentary about white supremacy.
• The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie, Luis Buñuel's late masterpiece.
• Frankenstein, James Whale's adaptation of the famous horror novel.
• Marnie, "one of Alfred Hitchcock's greatest and darkest achievements," says Dave Kehr.
• Blowup, Michelangelo Antonioni's stylish classic.
• Hadewijch, Bruno Dumont's stirring drama.
• The Turin Horse, Bela Tarr's swan song.
For even more selections, check out OMTWN, your go-to spot for streaming recommendations. Happy watching!