- AP Photo/Jae C. Hong
- And it only costs $1,200.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• This illuminating essay by a Seattle judge about the defendant he sentenced for "attempted commercial sexual abuse of a minor"? —Steve Bogira
• About custom deer breeding for real-life big buck hunters? —Aimee Levitt
• About Sony's new $1,200 Walkman? —Leor Galil
• About why the Chicago River is steaming? —Tal Rosenberg
• That you can buy the Oscar Mayer mansion in Evanston? —Gwynedd Stuart
• About the possible Mr. Show reunion? —Brianna Wellen
• That Haruki Murakami will be writing an advice column? —Aimee Levitt
• About the transgender teen, child of a Chicago-area theater artist, who got many thousands of hits for her pix about birthday pancakes and coming out? —Tony Adler